Position: Sales Consultant with native English
View Peru is a Peruvian tour operator with more than 10 years in the market, offering traditional programs throughout Peru and specialized in Adventure packages
We are looking for an English native sales advisor to increase our sales; we require a professional that knows Peru and is passionate about our destinations. Our international recognitions are at the top level of quality and we need to maintain it
Our offices are located in Cusco, but by the moment, the work would be from home
Our main requirements are. –
- Tourism or Product university degree
- Native English language level
- Travel experience
- Knowledge of the destinations Peru & Bolivia
- Intermediate Spanish language skill
- Immediate availability
- Live in Cusco
- Train on internal processes and systems
- Customer support
- Give short-term replies
- Get the interest of the potential passenger
- Work the booking from the beginning to the end
- Contact with suppliers
- Monitor clients through their trip
- Be on call to help clients at any time
- Direct contact with supervisor
- A daily report of duties to the manager
Job benefits and other
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic team and work in a bilingual environment.
- We work in a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts.
- No high-pressure sales such as cold calling, quotas, or hard selling—this position is all about customer service, being a travel consultant, and taking care of our clients.
send us your cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com