About this activity
Duration 4 hours
Pick-up at your Puno hotels if they are located in the downtown of Puno city. Pick-ups are not included from hotels located along the shore of the lake, such as: - Libertador - Sonesta - Casa Andina lake - Jose Antonio.
This activity is non-refundable
- Enjoy a different morning in kayak at the highest navigable lake in the world.
- See and learn about the biodiversity of Titicaca Lake’s flora and fauna
- Be relax by the tranquility of the lake and enjoy the fresh air.
Our Kayak experience begin as we pick you up from your hotel to the port, here you will be given all the professional gear and equipment to start kayaking. Your expert and certified guide will brief you on safety measures and give you paddling instructions while together put the kayak to float. For this activity there is no need to have previous experience but to be in good conditions physically.
As the tour follow you will be able to appreciate the greatness of Lake Titicaca from a different perspective, possibly you will see the snow-capped mountain of Bolivia from afar which are located on the other side of the lake.
Before finishing with the activity, you will reach the islands of the Uros. While kayaking towards the island you will see all types of biodiversity such as: birds, flora, fauna and marvelous landscapes on the way you will also encounter an island made entirely of rocks before finally arriving to Uros, there the locals will happily welcome you to their home and show you their lifestyle and the day by day activities of the island, before it's time to go back to Puno.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Puno
- Experienced guides, certified by the ACA American Canoe Association.
- Safety talk & basic paddling instructions before every departure
- Full sea kayak equipment: spray skirts for protection, personal flotation device
- High quality double and single sea kayaks
- Entrance fee to Uros floating islands
- Gratuities and personal expenses