About this activity
Duration 4 hours
Pick-up from your hotel inside the historical center of Cusco
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Enjoy of the beautiful landscapes on no way better than horseback riding
- Uncover ancient Inca temples such us the Temple of the Moon and the Inca balcony
- Explore routes the outskirts of Cusco in a different and adventurous way.
This horseback riding tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy of the tranquility of the countryside of Cusco as you go through fantastic archaeological sites such as the Temple of the Moon and the Inca Balcony cave, as you also take a break for your legs to rest.
Our day begins with a short briefing where you will be given instructions and important information by your guide. Then we will be transfer you to the ranch area close by Sacsayhuaman where you will meet beautiful horses and the rest of the staff who will accompany us on the tour. Here, your guide will give a full demonstration of how to take control over the horses and instructions on how to use the safety equipment for instance the helmet and first aid kit, for you to feel relax to start the journey with the new members of the team the horses.
The perfect alternative to really get to see a hidden aspect of Cusco, a less crowded and fun way of visiting the countryside and fully enjoy its prettiness.
Tour departs: From your Cusco hotel
- Round-trip transportation from the hotel to the ranch
- Professional tour guide
- Safety helmets
- Muleteer (to care for the horses)
- Snacks for the ride
- Gratuities and personal expenses