About this activity
Duration 12 hours
Pick-up from your hotel inside the historical center of Cusco
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Tour Departure: From your Cusco hotel
- 03:00 Transfer to Ollantaytambo to get the Train Station
- 05:10 We take the train to Aguas Calientes. Arrival and transfer to Machu Picchu. Recently declared one of the new 7 Wonders of the World, this will be a day to remember. A tour with an English speaking guide in group service of this fabulous lost city of the Incas rediscovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911. With houses and temples surrounded by terraces cut into the mountainside, this is truly an awe-inspiring site.
- 10:00 You climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain, Subject to availability After we take a bus down to Aguas Calientes.
- 16:00 Departs the train to Cusco.
- 20:20 Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
End of our services.
- Small Grup Tour, 15 people maximum
- Train Tickets
- Entrance Tickets
- Tour guide in Eglish or Spanish.
- personal expenses.