Machu Picchu is the most famous and rewarding must do of Peru. Being one of the New Seven Wonder and most well preserved site left from the Incas empire that you will have the pleasure to uncover along your expert guide.
An early rise this morning as we pick you up from your centric hotel in Cusco and head right away towards the train station for you to catch your train to Aguas Calientes the little town on the skirts of Machu Picchu mountain. As we reach the entrance of the citadel by bus please note that lines can be longer than expected on high season and we encourage you be patient as a something amazing will be awaiting you. A marvelous construction that for the Spanish pass unnoticed but where you will have the opportunity to discover with the help of your knowledgeable guide.
• English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
• Small Group Tour (15 people maximum)
• Standard round trip train tickets
• Round trip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• Admission ticket to Machu Picchu
• Meals or snacks
• Admission Fee to Huayna Picchu
• Gratuities and personal expenses