Hotel B is a luxury boutique hotel located in the Barranco district of Lima, Peru. It is housed in a restored Belle Époque mansion that was built in 1914. The hotel has 17 guest rooms, all of which are individually decorated and feature high ceilings, marble bathrooms, and original artwork.
Hotel B offers a variety of services and experiences, including:
- A rooftop bar with stunning views of the city
- A gourmet restaurant that serves Peruvian fusion cuisine
- A library with a selection of books and magazines
- A spa with a variety of treatments
- A fitness center
- A business center
- Bicycle rentals
Hotel B has been awarded the following accolades:
- Relais & Châteaux
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Award
- I would highly recommend Hotel B to anyone looking for a luxurious and unforgettable stay in Lima, Peru.
Here are some additional details about the hotel’s services and experiences:
- The rooftop bar is open from 6pm to 1am and offers a variety of cocktails, wines, and beers. The views of the city are simply stunning, especially at sunset.
- The gourmet restaurant, called The Dining Room, serves Peruvian fusion cuisine. The menu changes seasonally and features fresh, local ingredients.
- The library is a great place to relax and unwind. There is a selection of books and magazines to choose from, as well as a cozy fireplace.
- The spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and body treatments. There is also a steam room and a sauna.
- The fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. There are also personal trainers available to help you get the most out of your workout.
- The business center has a computer, printer, and fax machine. There is also a meeting room that can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Bicycle rentals are available for guests who want to explore the Barranco district. There are many great restaurants, shops, and galleries in the area.