Cirqa is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Arequipa, Peru. The hotel is housed in a beautifully restored 16th-century monastery, and it offers guests a unique opportunity to experience the city’s rich history and culture.
The hotel’s 11 rooms and suites are all beautifully appointed, and they offer stunning views of the city’s iconic volcanoes. The rooms are also equipped with all the amenities guests need for a comfortable stay, including Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and private balconies.
In addition to its luxurious accommodations, Cirqa also offers a variety of services and experiences that make it a truly special place to stay. Guests can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet in the hotel’s restaurant, take a guided tour of the city, or relax in the hotel’s spa. The hotel also offers a variety of other activities, such as hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
One of the most unique experiences offered at Cirqa is the opportunity to participate in a traditional Arequipan cooking class. Guests can learn how to make traditional dishes such as rocoto relleno, a stuffed chili pepper, and pastel de choclo, a corn pudding.
Cirqa has won numerous awards for its luxury and its commitment to sustainability. The hotel is a member of the Sustainable Tourism Program of the World Tourism Organization, and it has been recognized for its efforts to reduce its environmental impact.
Here are some of the prizes that Cirqa has won:
- Conde Nast Traveler’s “Top 50 Hotels in South America”
- Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best Hotels”
- Forbes Travel Guide’s “Four-Star Hotel”
- World Travel Awards’ “South America’s Leading Boutique Hotel”
Cirqa is a truly special place to stay, and it is the perfect destination for those looking for a luxurious and unforgettable experience in Arequipa.
Here are some of the experiences that Cirqa offers:
- Traditional Arequipan Cooking Class: Guests can learn how to make traditional dishes such as rocoto relleno, a stuffed chili pepper, and pastel de choclo, a corn pudding.
- City Walking Tour: Guests can explore the city’s historic center, including the Santa Catalina Monastery and the San Francisco Church.
- Hiking and Biking: There are a variety of hiking and biking trails in the area, including the Misti Volcano hike.
- Gastronomy Tour: Guests can visit some of the city’s best restaurants and learn about the local cuisine.
- Volunteer Work: Guests can volunteer at a local community center or orphanage.