Belmond Hotel Monasterio is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Cusco, Peru. It is housed in a restored 16th-century monastery that was built by the Spanish. The hotel has 122 rooms and suites, all of which are individually decorated and feature high ceilings, marble bathrooms, and original artwork.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio offers a variety of services and experiences, including:
- Rooftop pool with stunning views of the city
- Two restaurants: El Tupay, which serves contemporary Peruvian cuisine, and Illariy, which offers a tasting menu that changes seasonally.
- Andean Bath Butler service
- Massage room
- Art tours, cooking classes and pisco lessons.
- Events, including meeting rooms and the San Antonio Abad Chapel for weddings and business functions.
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
Belmond Hotel Monasterio has been awarded the following accolades:
- World Travel Awards – 5-Star Luxury Hotel in Peru
Here are some additional details about the hotel’s services and experiences:
- The rooftop pool is open from 9am to 6pm and offers stunning views of the city. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day of exploring Cusco.
- El Tupay is a great place to try contemporary Peruvian cuisine. The menu features dishes that are made with fresh, local ingredients. The food is delicious, the service is excellent, and the views are unbeatable.
- Illariy is a great place to experience fine dining in Cusco. The menu features a tasting menu that changes seasonally and uses the freshest, local ingredients. The food is exquisite, the service is impeccable, and the atmosphere is intimate and romantic.
- The Andean Bath Butler service is a unique offering that allows guests to experience a traditional Andean bathing ritual. The service includes a series of baths, massages, and treatments that are designed to cleanse and rejuvenate the body and mind.
- The hotel also offers a variety of other experiences, such as art tours, cooking classes, and pisco lessons. These experiences are a great way to learn about the culture and history of Cusco, and they also make for a fun and memorable vacation.